Registration is now open for NASBA's 116th Annual Meeting in New York, NY.
Register by Friday, September 29th to receive early bird rates. On September 30th, fees will increase $100.
>NASBA Guide to Style
>Add to Calendar
Registration is now open for the 116th Annual Meeting. Register by Friday, September 29th to receive early bird rates. On September 30th, fees will increase $100.
Member/Non-Member Early Bird Registration Fee: $795 (Price increases $100 to $895 on September 30, 2023)
Guest- $395 (Price increases $100 to $495 on September 30, 2023)
Early Bird Deadline: Friday, September 29, 2023
Registration Cancellation Policy
Registration cancellation is accepted through Monday, October 9, 2023 and is subject to a $100 cancellation fee. Requests for registration refunds will not be granted if received on or after October 10, 2023.
New York Marriott Marquis
New York, NY 10036
Room Rate: $319 per night plus tax
Cut-off Date: Friday, September 22, 2023
Reservation Link: CLICK HERE to reserve your room
Airport: LaGuardia Airport (LGA) (9.5 miles from hotel)
Taxi: Metered taxi service is available at all LaGuardia Airport terminal buildings. Please follow terminal wayfinding signage or speak to an Airport Customer Experience Specialist to locate the taxi pick-up area. Visit the airport website for more information.
Airport: John F Kennedy International Airport (JFK) (18.5 miles from hotel)
Taxi: Between JFK and Manhattan -- Flat Fare is $70 to the first destination (plus tolls and tip). The taximeter and receipt should reflect that this trip is a flat fare. There is no $1 peak time or 50-cent night surcharge for these trips. Visit the airport website for more information.
GUEST REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS:
There are two options for registering a guest for the Annual Meeting: FULL PACKAGE (all guest events included) or A LA CARTE (selecting individual events).
FULL PACKAGE** includes:
- Welcome Reception
- Guest Tour
- Center for the Public Trust Event
- NASBA's Spooktacular Celebration
- COST: $395.00 (Price increases $100 to $495 on September 30, 2023)
- **Breakfast can be purchased for an additional fee.
A LA CARTE PRICING:
- Welcome Reception ($200.00)
- Monday Breakfast ($75.00)
- Guest Tour ($150.00)
- Center for the Public Trust Event (Free!)
- Tuesday Breakfast ($75.00)
- NASBA's Spooktacular Celebration ($250.00)
- Wednesday Breakfast ($75.00)
Step 1: Select Register Myself or Register a Guest or Colleague. Note - If registering a guest or colleague, please use the search bar to find them, before creating a new guest.
Step 2: Click the blue "More" icon to see a description of the session.
Step 3: Make your selections and click Next. The next screen will show your selections. Once you have reached the checkout screen, you will have the option to add or edit additional registrations BEFORE submitting your order.
Step 4: Only use your email address for your own registration. Administrative Assistants -- do NOT use YOUR email address when registering someone other than yourself. In addition, you will need to provide a different email address for each guest -- you may use a placeholder email if an actual address is not available (i.e.,firstname.lastname@example.org -- DO NOT LITERALLY USE THIS! An example of what to use: email@example.com. We will then know who the guest (Jane Smith) belongs to (John Smith). Plus it provides a UNIQUE email address as no one else will have firstname.lastname@example.org (or whatever is the guest name and member name). This system utilizes the NASBA membership database and matches the record by the email address.
Step 5: Complete the payment process (you may pay by credit card or request an invoice).
Step 6: Print your invoice/receipt on the Registration Confirmation page by clicking on View Invoice/Receipt.
When selecting from the optional sessions, only choose those that you will actually attend to help us get an accurate count for meals, tours, etc. Your registration fee includes all meals and tours, but if you do not plan to attend one of the meals or tours, please do not select it.
What Registration Type Do I Pick?
- Board of Accountancy Member/Staff/Associate = A current or former board of accountancy member or staff. If you are a sitting member of one of the boards of accountancy or are a former BOA member (NASBA Associate Member) or are staff/legal counsel for a BOA, pick this type.
- Other Organization = Not associated with a board of accountancy. If you are a member/staff for Prometric, AICPA, or one of the state CPA societies, pick this type.
- NASBA Board of Directors = Current sitting or nominated board of directors for NASBA. Pick this type even if you are a Member but are currently serving on the NASBA Board of Directors.
- NASBA Past Chair = Previous NASBA BOD Chairs. If you previously served as the Chair for the NASBA Board of Directors, pick this type.
- Speaker = a person who has been invited to speak at the current event. If you have been asked to speak at this meeting, pick this type.
- Guest FULL PACKAGE = A person who will not be attending the business portion of the event but will attend social events/tour. Pick this type if you are a guest of a Member or Non-Member OR someone who is an additional guest (not the primary guest) of a NASBA Board of Directors, NASBA Past Chair, or NASBA staff and plan to attend all meals/tours. (If you are an additional guest and only plan to attend one or two sessions, see the A La Carte type below).
- Guest A LA CARTE = a guest who will only be attending one or two planned meals/tours. Please see descriptions above for sessions and prices if you do not wish to pay for the Full Package. Guest of NASBA Board of Director, Guest of NASBA Past Chair, and Guest of NASBA Staff = the primary guest of one of these types. Pick one of these type of guest if you are the primary guest of one of the NASBA BOD members, NASBA Past Chair, or a NASBA staff member.
Registration and attendance at, or participation in, NASBA meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to permit NASBA's use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant’s or attendee’s image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, and audiotapes of such events and activities.