**EARLY BIRD Registration has been EXTENDED until Friday, September 30, 2022**
Registration is now open for NASBA's 115th Annual Meeting in San Diego, CA.
Register by Friday, September 30th to receive early bird rates. On October 1st, fees will increase $100.
>NASBA Guide to Style
>Add to Calendar
As NASBA continues to place the safety of its member boards, staff and friends in the accounting community at the forefront, in-person attendance at NASBA meetings will be limited to registrants with full COVID-19 vaccination status*.
* The CDC defines “fully vaccinated” as a person who has received their primary series of COVID-19 vaccines.
Registration is now open for the 115th Annual Meeting. Register by Friday, September 30th to receive early bird rates. On October 1st, fees will increase $100.
Member/Non-Member Early Bird Registration Fee: $695 (Price increases $100 to $795 on October 1, 2022)
Early Bird Deadline: Friday, September 30, 2022
Registration Cancellation Policy
Registration cancellation accepted through Monday, October 10, 2022 and is subject to a $100. cancellation fee. Requests for registration refunds will not be granted if received after October 10, 2022.
Manchester Grand Hyatt
One Market Plaza
San Diego, CA 92101
Room Rate: $269 and $35 resort fee per night plus tax
Cut-off Date: Friday, September 30, 2022
Reservation Link: CLICK HERE to reserve your room
Many companies provide taxicab service at San Diego International Airport.
For more information visit Taxicabs, Taxi Services & Yellow Cabs | San Diego International Airport.
Uber Cost Estimate: $20
Lyft Cost Estimate: $25
GUEST REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS:
There are two options for registering a guest for the Annual Meeting: FULL PACKAGE (all guest events included) or A LA CARTE (selecting individual events).
FULL PACKAGE includes:
- Welcome Reception
- Monday Breakfast
- Guest Tour
- Center for the Public Trust Event
- Tuesday Breakfast
- Wednesday Breakfast
- COST: $395.00
A LA CARTE PRICING:
- Welcome Reception ($200.00)
- Monday Breakfast ($65.00)
- Guest Tour ($140.00)
- Center for the Public Trust Event (Free!)
- Tuesday Breakfast ($65.00)
- Gala ($250.00)
- Wednesday Breakfast ($65.00)
Step 1: Select Register Myself or Register a Guest or Colleague. Note - If registering a guest or colleague, please use the search bar to find them, before creating a new guest.
Step 2: Click the blue "More" icon to see a description of the session.
Step 3: Make your selections and click Next. The next screen will show your selections. Once you have reached the checkout screen, you will have the option to add or edit additional registrations BEFORE submitting your order.
Step 4: Only use your email address for your own registration. Administrative Assistants -- do NOT use YOUR email address when registering someone other than yourself. In addition, you will need to provide a different email address for each guest -- you may use a placeholder email if an actual address is not available (i.e.,firstname.lastname@example.org -- DO NOT LITERALLY USE THIS! An example of what to use: email@example.com. We will then know who the guest (Jane Smith) belongs to (John Smith). Plus it provides a UNIQUE email address as no one else will have firstname.lastname@example.org (or whatever is the guest name and member name). This system utilizes the NASBA membership database and matches the record by the email address.
Step 5: Complete the payment process (you may pay by credit card or request an invoice).
Step 6: Print your invoice/receipt on the Registration Confirmation page by clicking on View Invoice/Receipt.
When selecting from the optional sessions, only choose those that you will actually attend to help us get an accurate count for meals, tours, etc. Your registration fee includes all meals and tours, but if you do not plan to attend one of the meals or tours, please do not select it.
What Registration Type Do I Pick?
- Board of Accountancy Member/Staff/Associate = A current or former board of accountancy member or staff. If you are a sitting member of one of the boards of accountancy or are a former BOA member (NASBA Associate Member) or are staff/legal counsel for a BOA, pick this type.
- Other Organization = Not associated with a board of accountancy. If you are a member/staff for Prometric, AICPA, or one of the state CPA societies, pick this type.
- NASBA Board of Directors = Current sitting or nominated board of directors for NASBA. Pick this type even if you are a Member but are currently serving on the NASBA Board of Directors.
- NASBA Past Chair = Previous NASBA BOD Chairs. If you previously served as the Chair for the NASBA Board of Directors, pick this type.
- Speaker = a person who has been invited to speak at the current event. If you have been asked to speak at this meeting, pick this type.
- Guest FULL PACKAGE = A person who will not be attending the business portion of the event but will attend meals/tours. Pick this type if you are a guest of a Member or Non-Member OR someone who is an additional guest (not the primary guest) of a NASBA Board of Directors, NASBA Past Chair, or NASBA staff and plan to attend all meals/tours. (If you are an additional guest and only plan to attend one or two sessions, see the A La Carte type below).
- Guest A LA CARTE = a guest who will only be attending one or two planned meals/tours. Please see descriptions above for sessions and prices if you do not wish to pay for the Full Package. Guest of NASBA Board of Director, Guest of NASBA Past Chair, and Guest of NASBA Staff = the primary guest of one of these types. Pick one of these type of guest if you are the primary guest of one of the NASBA BOD members, NASBA Past Chair, or a NASBA staff member.